Sonata is based on an optimized martingale strategy to use the funds to the least possible extent.
Sonata can be used to receive the rebates.
Sonata can be used on any pair (especially on a sideways pair), timeframe, and broker.
- Magic: use when you run many EAs on one account, one EA has one magic number.
- Max level: maximum level of martingale (maximum number of orders are opened by the Expert Advisor).
- Start Lots: lot at first level.
- Lots ratio: lots are multiplied in the next level according to clients' request.
- Risk Margin Level: when the margin level of the account is lesser than a risk margin level, there is no new order.
- Range 1: distance from order 1 to 2, in pips;
- Range 2 - Range 10: same as Range 1. In case, the order > 10, Range 10 is used
- TP level 1 - TP level 10: close all trades at levels 1 - 10.