Trades always use stop loss.
I do not promise the mountains of gold, which in testers issue top advisors according to mql5.com. Moreover, several consecutive months can be closed in a minus (since 2012, the maximum has been 4 months in a row), but in the long run, mathematics is on your side. Open a PAMM-account and earn money, create a signal and earn money - the robot will become your reliable friend in any market situation.
Currently, the strategy is configured for 2 currency pairs:
1. EUR/USD, M30 time frame, Alpari broker, GMT+2. Seth is here in the "Discussion" section.
2. EUR/JPY, M30 time frame, Alpari broker, GMT+2. Seth is here in the "Discussion" section.
For other currency pairs, individual settings are needed.
If you need help installing an advisor or VPS - contact me, I will help.
- Bars - the number of bars for analysis
- Min range - the minimum allowed size of the range in points
- Max range - the maximum allowed size of the range in points
- Time, hours - hour for placing pending orders
- Time, minute - minute of placing pending orders
- TakeProfit - in points
- StopLoss - in points
- Indent from edge - Pending order indent from the edges of the range
- Delete oppisite order - if true, when one of the pending orders is triggered, the opposite order will be deleted, if false, then there will be no deletion.
- Selection MM - to choose: either a fixed lot or dynamic.
- Fixed - fixed lot size per trade
- Dynamic,percent of risk, % - amount of risk as a percentage of the deposit on the basis of which the lot will be calculated
- Off\on - enable / disable trailing stop, true\false
- Min Profit - minimum profit in points at which a trailing stop is triggered.
- Level BE - that profit level in points, who is transferred stop-loss at the first operation
- Slippage - slip
- Magic - advisor's individual number