The TRex Expert System works using sharp tick movements. Works with a deposit of $ 100! The classic method of trading scalping. It is also worth noting that with the allowable level of the spread, the bot goes through any historical period on any currency pair. There is no point in testing at opening prices, either checkpoints or all tics. It is possible to work on accounts with a floating spread, entry into the market will occur only when the spread is lower than the level specified in the settings.
The new development has important differences, and it lies in the fact that stops are not set in points, but in coefficients! The coefficient is a multiplier relative to the current spread. That is, if before TakeProfit = 10 - it was 10 points, now kTakeProfit = 10 is a result of 10 * for the current spread. And if the spread for example = 1, then the real take profit will be equal to 10 points, and if the spread = 10 then the take profit will automatically be equal to 100 points. The same scheme with respect to stop loss (kStopLoss) and virtual profit (kVirtualTakeProfit). These innovations are designed specifically to make it easier for users to customize. At the same time, we do not forget that a bot needs a broker with a minimum total spread for profit.
- Risk - Calculates the lot depending on the deposit.
- Spread - Limits the spread (in which you can still enter the market).
- kTakeProfit - Coefficient for the calculation of take profit relative to the spread.
- kStopLoss - Coefficient for calculating the stop loss relative to the spread.
- kVirtualTakeProfit - Virtual take profit is set by the coefficient relative to the spread.
- CountTick - The number of ticks.
- SeriaTick - Tick Depth (maximum 9).
- ImpulsPips- The magnitude of the price impulse that the bot responds to.