YPY EA SerenaSyn PRO
YPY EA SerenaSyn PRO is a multi-currency trading robot, which uses an adaptive scalping strategy on the night market as in a trading robot YPY EA Serena, but based on virtual trading of synthetic instruments from various currency pairs.
Each virtual strategy uses only one synthetic order to trade at night with an average time of holding an open position is 3 hours, which ensures maximum safety of trading. The expert uses more than two hundred synthetic tools. The EA trades all these strategies at a virtual scope, aggregating virtual orders into real orders opened on the account.
The system does not use any martingale/averaging methods.
Some constituent currency pairs always play a hedging role in a synthetic instrument.
This EA is being constantly adjusted by the developer for short-term trading on the current market through regular updates.
The "PRO" version of the YPY EA SerenaSyn robot is installed only on EURUSD M15 chart and automatically uses for multicurrency trading the following instruments: AUDJPY, AUDUSD, CHFJPY, EURCHF, EURGBP, EURJPY, EURUSD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPYThis is a new product which is distributed temporarily free until it confirms stable positive results of trading on the developer's signal monitoring.
- Synthetic trading on the night market;
- The absence of dangerous algorithms;
- Fully automated trading;
- Automatic adaptive control of spread size;
- Optimization is not required;
- Easy to use, no needless settings;
Description of the Main Expert Advisor Settings
- TradeMode = Trade/Pausetrade/Stoptrade:
- Trade - trading mode.
- Pausetrade - when this mode is enabled, the trading complex continues maintaining existing orders without looking for new entry points in order to progressively complete the trading on the account.
- Stoptrade - when this mode is enabled, the trading complex immediately completes the trading by closing all of its orders.
- AutoMM - system for automatic calculation of lot size based on the free equity, taking the deposit currency into account.
- Extreme/High/Medium/Low/Minimum - risk levels.
Closing the EA orders in any other way is prohibited, as well as the transfer of the EA to another terminal without the files it creates in the MQL4\Files folder.
- MaxDrawdown - maximum total equity drawdown of all orders in the deposit currency. When this drawdown is reached, all orders on all instruments are closed (trading will be resumed on the next trading day).
- GMTOffset - users are required to enter the actual shift of the trade server relative to GMT in hours.
- MinLeverage - minimum leverage required for opening new orders.
- MinMarginLevel - minimum margin level of the account as a percentage, which is required for opening new orders.
- Slippage - maximum allowed slippage when opening orders.
- Based on the specifics of the multicurrency architecture, the expert cannot be tested in the terminal strategy tester. Each used portfolio of strategies was successfully tested by the developer for the period from 2004 to the present day by using its own software and technology know-how. It is recommended to check out the EA operation on a demo account;
- It is recommended to always use the latest version. To update, it is sufficient to download the latest version of the EA and attach it to the chart instead of the older version. All previously opened orders will be maintained by the new version accordingly.
- The EA should be installed only on EURUSD M15 chart.
- Requirements for the trading conditions:
- Any broker with the ECN, DMA, STP, NDD account types, with market execution and tight spreads for the night market.
- Minimum leverage 1:20 / Recommended leverage: 1:100 and higher.
- Minimum deposit: $3000 (cents for cent accounts) / Recommended deposit: $10000 and above.
We have established a requirement to have a history of quotes of at least 2500 bars m15. Please make sure that the settings of your terminal do not use a lower value.
The lower the value of SynSpreadLevel, the better the trading conditions for the trader. For more convenient perception of the value of the spread level is displayed in three colors: green, yellow, red. The more often the nighttime spread values are displayed in green, the more profitable it is for the trader. Yellow color means satisfactory level, trade will be carried out. Red color means that the current values of the spread are not desirable for trading, under such conditions automatic adaptive control of the size of the spread will often be activated, prohibiting the opening of new signals.
Changed magic number to 70000