Palugada Buy Sell
Palugada Buy Sell MT4 Version is a combination of Hedging and Martingale strategy.
Buy and Sell at the same time and open order every 35 pips (default setting) with customized Target Profit.
It was backtested and optimized using real ticks with high quality. The Expert Advisor has successfully passed the stress test with slippage approximate to the real market conditions.
This EA can run on several instruments simultaneously.
This EA is recommended for cent accounts.
Real account monitoring
Working currency pair/timeframe: AUDUSD H1, EURCHF H1, EURGBP H1, EURJPY H1, EURUSD H1, GBPUSD H1, NZDUSD H1, USDCAD H1, USDCHF H1, USDJPY H1.
- Lots — volume of the first position, set 0.0 to use automatic lot;
- TrendLotMultiplier — lot setting if in the direction of the trend. the trend is based on the moving average TF D1;
- MaxOP — max position in one group;
- Range — Martingale range pips;
- SecondLotMultiplier — lot multiplier for second position;
- ThirdLotMultiplier — lot multiplier for third position;
- LotsMultiplier — Martingale Lot Multiplier;
- TakeProfitPips — TakeProfit (pips). TP will be multiplied by the number of positions;
- MaxTakeProfitPips — max TakeProfit (pips);
- TakeProfitMode — There are 2 Options : 1. progrsvFixedTP - Progresive Fixed TP, TP will be multiplied by the number of positions; 2. hiddenTP, if the accumulation of TP has reached the target, EA will clear all positions.
- Equity — Equity for each 0.01 lot. only active when parameter Lots is 0.0;
- LotDigits — lot digit;
- MinLots — minimal lot, only active when parameter Lots is 0.0;
- MaximalLots — maximal lot, only active when parameter Lots is 0.0;
- MagicNumber — Unique number of positions opened by the EA;
- Open Sell Stop and Buy Stop at the same time to pause this Expert Advisor (only current symbol)
- Open 2 Buy Limit to clear all open order (all order in all symbol)
- Before using on a live account, test the EA with minimal risk.
- Use VPS or hosting server with minimal network latency to the broker's server.
- Low spreads + low commission + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker to trade.
- Rebate account.
- Cent account.
- Swap Free account.
- Market Execution.