Matrix System MT5
The Matrix System MT5 EA is a scalping trading robot.
The EA algorithm calculates the candlestick patterns arranged in a matrix. The Robot processing is based on the neural network in a matrix and the best pattern is stored.
The Matrix combination is recalculated to get accurate calculation before opening position.
Recommended trading symbols
- GBPUSD, GBPJPY, XAUUSD, and EURJPY.
- M1 Timeframe.
- Five-digit accounts.
- Needed 1:100 leverage as a minimum.
- TrailingStar - the distance between open price and current price to start trailing.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop.
- TrailingStep - trailing step.
- Stoploss - order stop loss.
- Standard_Deviation - the Standard Deviation indicator Period.
- WPR_Period - the Williams Percent Range indicator Period.
- Risk - the ratio of Account Balance to trade.
- Magic - magic number.
- Slippage - permissible slippage.
- MaxSpread - maximum value of the current spread.
- Min_Margin_level - minimal account margin level in percentage for no transactions.