The Expert Advisor identifies volatility of a chart in a market. measures volatility by decomposing the entire range of an asset price for that period. Opening positions on the occurrence of a high level of volatility for getting the highest profit. the Expert Advisor uses the Average True Range indicator (ATR). a market experiencing a high level of volatility has a higher ATR, and a low volatility market has a lower ATR. If the starting position is in a loss, then the second or third position has the probability to gain big profit value. The built-in spread filter manages slippages and spread extension.
The EA does NOT use hedging, martingale, grid strategies, arbitration, etc.
The Expert Advisor works with Stop loss, The Larry Williams Percent Range indicator period 12, The Larry Williams Percent Range indicator period 6, the Average True Range indicator period 12 and Trailing Stop.
The Expert Advisor is optimized for trading on the GBPUSD, GBPJPY, EURGBP, EURJPY and USDJPY pair. The EA can also work on other currency pairs.
- Advanced Technology;
- Good testing results with 99.9% of simulation quality.
- No need to close the robot during news releases.
- Money management system;
- No martingale, no grid, no arbitrage;
- The system can run with the brokers providing floating spread.
- Easy to set up.
- Needed 1:100 leverage as a minimum.
- You can begin to use with $25 only.
- Platform: MT4;
- Broker with fast execution.
- M1 Timeframe
- VPS is recommended.
- Five-digit accounts.
- TrailingStar - distance between open price and current price to start trailing.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop.
- TrailingStep - trailing step.
- MaxSpread - maximum value of the current spread.
- Slippage - permissible slippage.
- Magic - order magic number.
- Risk - the ratio of Account Balance to trade.
- Stoploss - order stop loss.