Dynamic Trend Lines
Inspirado nas transacções GMMA de Daryl Guppy, PhiCube de Bo Willians e Trading Caos de Bill Willians, the Dynamic Trend Lines indicator indicates the direction of the primary trend and the market flow. By means of 8 dynamic trend lines, each one representing the trend of a graphical period, the indicator aims to identify moments at which the greatest number of periods with the same trend is in force. Boosting and maintaining market inertia.
To use the indicator properly, one must assume that everything in nature follows the path of least resistance. This means that for a trend reversal to occur in this model, alignment of at least 5 rows must occur.
In this model there are four possible types of operations:
- Main trend continuity operation;
- Trend reversal operation Main;
- Regression operation to mean;
- Range Operation (Low risk and low probability operations, not recommended for beginners);
For continuity operations, you must:
- wait for all the trend lines to align with the same color;
- reversing signals on or near a trend line;
- go into graphic patterns of continuity like triangles and flags;
For trend reversal operations, you should:
- Assume that with each trend line break, the next trend line should be tested;
- Do not enter the total position at the beginning of the reversal;
- Increase exposure to the market at each break out, in case of reversion to high, and each break down, in case of reversion to low;
For operations of regression to the average one must:
- Operate regression only the long averages;
- Wait for the exhaustion of a strong discharge;
- Have at least three trend lines aligned in the opposite direction of the trend;
- There will be a large empty space for the price to move to form that the trend lines align in the opposite direction of the trend can move the price without much resistance (Remember: everything in nature follows the path that offers less resistance);
- Exit immediately upon reaching the target;
For range operations you should:
- Wait for the price and the 5 averages for the shortest period to stay between lines 6 and 7 or 7 and 8;
- Buy on the green line, or after a false break down;
- sell on the red line, or after a false break out;
- to be attentive to the risk of a strong rupture to resume the trend or trend reversal;
Version 1.30 2018.08.27
Startup Error Correction.
Version 1.20 2018.08.26
Correction of Plot Draw Begin.
Version 1.10 2018.08.25
Correction of access to time series;