Safety Breakout Scalper Lite
This algorithm puts in place a strategy called Breakout Trading. In correspondence with the formation of supports and resistances, specific pending orders are issued. When the price breaks the level of support or resistance, it generates a strong push, which allows you to make profits with a moderate risk.
The Expert is based on an efficient and simple strategy, but sensitive to slippage and spread increases. Precisely for this reason, only pending orders are used and the inputs to the market are filtered, with a continuous control on the spread, which removes the orders before execution if necessary.
All orders are protected by Stop Loss, profits are managed and maximized through an Adaptive Trailing Stop. Pending orders are not left open during the weekend, in order to avoid the Gap that usually occur at the opening of the markets. Previously canceled orders are subsequently relocated.
The Expert is optimized for the following currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, and USDJPY on the Timeframe M30.
configuration of the Money Management is done by specifying the percentage of
risk with which the number of initial lots will be calculated and the number of
cycles for consecutive winning positions. This money management model is very effective
in stabilizing the equity curves, but above all in increasing total net profit.
- Operativity of the Expert: Defines whether the Expert must be active or not.
- Adaptive Trailing Type: Defines Adaptive Trailing. More_Tight, Less_Tight.
- Stealth Trailing Stop: Hides the trailing stop work to the broker.
- Maximun Spread Allowed in Pips: Maximum allowed spread to enter the market.
- Fixed Magic Number identification of EA: Magic number of the EA can not be changed.
- Percentage Allocation of the Risk: Defines the Risk percentage for the first Cycle
- Number of Cycle: Defines the number of cycles to construct a trade plan (allowed is from 1 to 10).
- Show Information Panel: Select the visibility of the Information Panel.
- Color Combination of Template: Two color combinations for graphs and displayed objects, Clear and Dark Templates.
- Enable Vocal Warnings: Activate the Vocal Warnings.
- Write a Log File: Write reporting services information.
The expert make a double test on the input parameters. A first test on the Percentage of Risk, which determines whether the values entered can be Safe or Dangerous, considering the maximum Drow Down per Contract, obtained in long-term backtest. A second check verifies the maximum exposure of Lots present in the programmed higher cycle, considering the Free Margin of the Symbol which must not be less than 50% of the Balance.
For the creation of the strategy, accurate historical data were used, which generated the Back-test with a 99.9% modeling quality.