Telegram To MT4 Copier
The product will copy all signal from telegram ( include private channel, public channel and group which you are member ) to MT4, also it can work as remote copier.
- Easy to set up
- Work with almost signal formats
- Work with multi channel
- Work with Image signal
- Copy order instant
- Auto detect symbol
- Work as remote copier: with signal have ticket number, it will copy exactly via ticket number.
- Input Chat ID of Telegram Signal: After select channel signal from Telegram App, copy chat ID to here
- Copy Market Order
- If price exceeds slippage, then Place limit order / Place market order / Do not open order
- Copy Pending Order
- Copy Close Partial
- Copy Close Half
- Copy Cancel Order
- Copy Modify Order
- Copy Breakeven
- Maximum open signals( 0 - no limit )
- Do not copy new entry signal when loss money
- Do not copy new entry signal when loss % of balance
- Addition to SL of Signal (point)
- Addition to TP of Signal (point)
- Lot Size Management: Fixed Lot, Lots base on Balance, Lots from Signal
- Multiplier of Lots for TP 1/2/3: allow user change lots or do not trade at one TP level.
Inputs below to define signal or not signal.
- Signal start with the text: "vip signal" --> then if signal not include "vip signal", ignore it
- Signal do not include text: "report, results, sumary" --> then if signal include th text", ignore it
- Open Order Signal = "open order"
- Close Order Signal = "close order, stoploss order, takeprofit order, order tp, order sl"
- Cancel Order Signal = "modify order, modify tp, modify sl, modification"
- Modify Order Signal = "modify order, modify tp, modify sl, modification"
- Partial Close Order Signal = "close partial, partial close"
- Close Half Order Signal = "close half"
- Breakeven Signal = "breakeven, sl to entry, stoploss to entry"
Inputs below to define Symbol on Signal
- Define lists of Non-Standard Symbols: "GOLD=XAUUSD, SILVER=XAGUSD" --> symbol on signal is GOLD, symbol on your broker XAUUSD, so GOLD=XAUUSD ...
- Special character in symbol = "/" --> symbol on signal is EUR/USD, but on your broker EURUSD, so must input /
How to setup and guide:
- Let read all details here