Multipurpose expert. The issue of choosing a target is solved - the direction of price movement. Locking and hedging is the main principle of this advisor. According to the law of harmonic oscillations, the price always returns to its original position sooner or later, and the forex market is no exception. Balancing simultaneously multi-directional orders. The expert is very effective in conditions of high volatility (lack of certainty of the direction of price movement, news output). In the multicurrency variant, it is preferable to choose "major", liquid pairs.
The EA may trade both in mono and multi-currency modes. Only in the multi-currency variant, when selecting opposite currency pairs, hedging starts to work. To do this, attach the EA to the window of another symbol changing MagicNumber and enter other inputs for the new symbol (for example, if you opened GBPUSD with MagicNumber = 8875932, set MagicNumber = 8875933 for another window, for example EURCAD, etc.). In the multicurrency variant, it is preferable to choose "major", liquid pairs.
Entering the market at once with two orders (on Buy and Sell) on one currency pair, the adviser sets a fixed take profit on both orders. After Buy or Sell profit is triggered, the Expert Advisor places a Buy order if the previous one has been closed on Sell, or a Sell order if the previous one has been closed on Buy considering Martingale, combining both new and previous order's profits into one and moving the profit to the possible target point of the price.
Another (balancing) order is opened in the direction opposite to the former two ones with the value equal to the last order (with Martingale) creating the lock with the last order. This allows the EA to adapt to volatility and secure your funds. If volatility exceeds the estimated order take profit, the EA takes the profit repeating the previous operation and considering Martingale till the market reverses or volatility starts decreasing. Stop Loss is placed for the order in case of the market reversal. That Stop Loss can have a fixed value or a Trailing Stop.
After closing all previously placed orders by profit (they are currently connected by one profit), the Expert Advisor starts the new trading cycle by placing Buy and Sell orders. The cycle continues till the Expert Advisor is stopped.EA has an information panel that displays the account balance, profit for a currency pair, type of account (real, demo or competitive), as well as the ability to manually close profitable, unprofitable or all orders for a currency pair and current input parameters.
- TP - take profit;
- SL - stop loss;
- Use Trailing Stop - enable/disable trailing stop;
- Trailing Stop - trailing stop value;
- Lots - lot size;
- Martinlot - Lots multiplier for receiving greater profit without losses; see Martingale for details (– 1 means no Martingale and increased fractionality 0.1, i.e. 1+0.1=1.1, etc.);
- MagicNumber - integer constant used to identify orders;
- MaxLots - maximum allowed lot size. In practice, that looks the following way: in case the lot size is increased from, say, 0.01 to 2 by using Martingale, all subsequent orders placed by the trading robot will have the size of 2 lots. The Martingale will work only within 0.01-2. The parameter also serves for reducing the balance drawdown during strong bullish or bearish market sentiments and volatility.