BlackBox Bands is a volatility-based indicator that uses special bands. Generally, the market prices don't go to any direction between the boundaries of the channel. If prices move outside the bands, it is a trading signal or trading opportunity.
Entry signals has trend based calculation. Outside of the upper band, there is a good Up Trend. Outside of the lower band, there is a good Down Trend. Statistics calculations are displayed in real time.
I want your good reviews, please test it for free. I hope you will find it useful in your trading systems.
- It has a special technique in determining the levels of Upper and Lower Bands.
- Real time statistic analysis of all time frames
- Open and Close Signals are provided by indicator.
- Uses very less CPU so can be used on multiple charts.
- Customizable entry calculation parameters
- Statistics calculation following the entry signal, take profit, stop loss and exit signal.
- User friendly interface, as it is plug and play.
- Works in all symbols and all timeframes.
- Alerts are pop-up, push notification and sound alerts.
- Fully compatible with Expert Advisor (EA) development.
- Signals strictly on the "Close of the bar".
- Never repaints, Never backpaints, Never recalculates.
How To Trade
There is no complicated rules. Easy 4 steps!
Step 1: READY TO TRADE
- If statistics result is "READY TO TRADE", you are good to trade this symbol on this timeframe. If statistics result is "WAIT", please change timeframe or symbol.
Step 2: WAIT FOR ENTRY SIGNAL
- Entry BUY signal: When the price is above the upper band, indicator is searching good entry buy signals.
- Entry SELL signal When the price is below the lower band, indicator is searching good entry sell signals.
Step 3: SET TP and SL
- Please set TakeProfit and StopLoss levels. These levels are provided with enter signal
Step 4: EXIT
4 different exit types. Please exit when you get one of them.
- TP: TakeProfit
- SL: StopLoss
- EXIT WIN: The position is closed in positive result before reached to TP
- EXIT LOSS: The position is closed in negative result before reached to SL
- Signal: The total number of past signals
- TP: The total number of past positive results by TakeProfit and its percentage in all signals
- SL: The total number of past negative results by StopLoss and its percentage in all signals
- EXIT WIN: The total number of past positions are closed in positive result before reached to TP and its percentage in all signals
- EXIT LOSS: The total number of past positions are closed in negative result before reached to SL and its percentage in all signals
- Win/Loss: Total positive results / Total negative results
- Success Rate: Percentage(%) of past positive results
- Total Points: Total profit in points
- Average Points: Average profit in points. If it is bigger than zero, statistic result is "READY TO TRADE". If it is not, statistic result is "WAIT".
- Period: Trend detection period. (Default: 20)
- TakeProfit Factor - multiplier used to calculate take profit levels. (Default: 0.6)
- StopLoss Factor - multiplier used to calculate stop loss levels. (Default: 1.0)
- Maximum History Bars - maximum number of bars used for calculation.
- Graphics Parameters - control the appearance and colors of objects.
- Dashboard Parameters - control the visibility and colors of dashboard.
- Alert Parameters - control the alert options.
- Pop-Up Alerts: When it is true, it will show a message to your computer screen.
- Push Notification Alerts: When it is true, it will send notifications to your phone.
- Sound Alerts: When it is true, it will play sound file when a signal is produced
I am developing automatic trading strategies and indicators for 11 years. Especially I am working on major currencies, CFD and Futures.
If you have any questions, I am always happy to answer.
Best Regards, Ozkan.