Divergence Awesome Oscillator
The Divergence Awesome Oscillator indicator shows the divergence of the price movement and Awesome Oscillator (AO). The algorithm for detection of price and Awesome Oscillator vertices has been balanced for the earliest entry allowing you to use the smallest SL order possible.
The indicator displays all types of divergences including the hidden one, while having the minimum number of settings. Find out more about the divergence types in Comments tab.
- Max Bars – number of bars calculated on the chart;
- Indent Arrow – arrow indent;
- Signal Alert – use alerts;
- Show Hidden Divergence – show hidden divergence signals;
- Set for comparison vertices – settings for defining the vertices that are equal by level;
- Max deviation for similar vertices Price – the tolerance, within which the chart vertices are considered to be the same.
- Max deviation for similar vertices AO – the tolerance, within which the indicator vertices are considered to be the same.
By default, Max deviation for similar vertices Price and Max deviation for similar vertices AO tolerances have been optimized for M5 timeframe. You may need to decrease the tolerances for lower timeframes.