Risk Take Lot
The indicator calculates and displays Take Profit, Stop loss and deal volume on the chart after the user specifies custom money management parameters.
- SOURCE_ATR_PERIOD - ATR period, to find the average bar size
- RISK_%_OF_AVG_ATR - ATR percentage to calculate the stop loss level
- RISK_%_OF_DEPOSIT - risk as a percentage of the deposit
- PROFIT-LOSS_RATIO - take profit/stop loss ratio to calculate the take profit level
- BUY_TAKE_PROFIT_COLOR - line color of the calculated take profit for a buy deal
- BUY_STOP_LOSS_COLOR - line color of the calculated stop loss for a buy deal
- SELL_TAKE_PROFIT_COLOR - line color of the calculated take profit for a sell deal
- SELL_STOP_LOSS_COLOR - line color of the calculated stop loss for a sell deal
- DATA_LABEL_COLOR - color of the text showing the results of calculation performed by the indicator
Based on the user-defined money management settings, the indicator shows the take profit and stop loss lines both for buy and sell deals, as if they were opened immediately. The lines are redrawn every tick. At the same time, the top right corner contains an information table with the settings and calculation results, including the allowable deal volume, stop loss and take profit values in points, based on the specified risk management settings. Thus, the indicator takes on the calculations the trader is forced to perform before opening every deal, while all the trader has to do is use the obtained data.