Simple Trader Expert
This Expert Advisor does not have sophisticated settings and algorithms for performing trade operations. Its optimizations does take a lot of time, which will be useful for those who started trading with experts only recently. Its operation is based on a moving average. Despite its simplicity, it has a customizable trailing stop feature (with a selection of different options), which can be used for trading with a small part of the deposit risked.
- Lots - lot size (if 0, the lot volume is calculated based on the % of account free margin).
- Percentage of free money - percentage of free margin to open each new trade (applicable when Lots=0).
- MaxSpread - the maximum spread for opening trades (on the accounts with floating spread, for the trade to open when the spread is not too large).
- Magic - unique identifier (use different magic numbers if multiple Expert Advisors run in your terminal).
- TakeProfit - take profit in points.
- StopLoss - stop loss (in points).
- TrailingStopValue - trailing stop value in points.
- TrailingAfterBreakeven - set trailing stop only after it is in a breakeven.
- TrailingMode - trailing stop operation mode (normal, by Parabolic, by Fractals, by Moving Average).
- ParabolicStep - step of the Parabolic SAR indicator (used only for trailing stop by Parabolic).
- ParabolicMaximum - the maximum step of the Parabolic SAR indicator (used only for trailing stop by Parabolic).
- MovingAveragePeriod - period of the Moving Average.
- MovingAverageMethod - smoothing method of the Moving Average.
- MovingAveragePrice - price for calculation of the Moving Average (for example, bar Close or Open price).
- OrderComments - comments to opened orders.
- TradeEveryTick - trade each new tick (slows down optimization, but may improve profit in real trading).
- AdxPeriod - ADX period.
- MinAdxLevel - ADX indicator minimum level.
- MaxAdxLevel - ADX indicator maximum level.
- Trading start hour - trading start hour.
- Trading end hour - trading end hour.
Examples of settings are provided in the "Comments" section. Do not forget to optimize the parameters before trading with the EA, and after some time.