LuckyPip Pivot Points
The indicator provides pivot points of 7 symbols at the same time. It shows resistance and supports level easily.
It is working on all symbols. Please enter symbols' name in indicator properties window. If you enter part of the symbol name, the program completes for you.
- Never recalculates.
- No dependence from the chart timeframe. It shows same results in any timeframe.
- You may use this indicator for all instruments.
- Suitable for Scalpers, Swing Traders, Day Trader, Short Term & Long Term Traders.
- It is a supporting tool for level trading strategies.
- Easy-to-use trading system for beginners, advanced and professional traders.
- Available for all TimeFrames.
- H: Previous Day's High
- L: Previous Day's Low
- C: Previous Day's Close
- PP = (H + L + C) / 3;
- R3 = H + (PP - L) * 2;
- R2 = PP + (H - L);
- R1 = PP * 2 - L;
- S1 = PP * 2 - H;
- S2 = PP - (H - L);
- S3 = L - (H - PP) * 2;
- Pair 1: Enter any symbol name, EURUSD by default
- Pair 2: Enter any symbol name, USDJPY by default
- Pair 3: Enter any symbol name, GBPUSD by default
- Pair 4: Enter any symbol name, AUDUSD by default
- Pair 5: Enter any symbol name, USDCAD by default
- Pair 6: Enter any symbol name, NZDUSD by default
- Pair 7: Enter any symbol name, USDCHF by default
- Color Template: Black_Template or White_Template
I am developing automatic trading strategies and indicators for 9 years. Especially I am working on major currencies, CFD and Futures.
If you have any questions, I am always happy to answer.
Best Regards, Ozkan.