The EA does NOT use hedging, martingale, grid strategies, arbitration, etc.
This Expert Advisor is based on Standard Deviation Analysis and Neural Network technology. Each strategy is based on two indicators + mathematical calculations and technical analysis on a separate timeframe. The Expert Advisor helps reduce the account drawdown by using virtual stop loss so your account will remain secure. The EA is fully optimized and prepared for work on a real account. It does not use martingale and the EA is not sensitive to a spread. The EA may open multiple positions based on a single strategy.
Recommended trading symbols
- GBPUSD and GBPJPY.
- M1 timeframe.
- Brokers: ECN brokers, low spread and commission.
- Needed 1:100 leverage as a minimum.
- Five-digit accounts.
- Use VPS with minimal network latency to the broker server.
- lot - initial lot.
- Auto_Lot - automatically calculate lot sizing.
- TrailingStar - distance between open price and current price to start trailing.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop.
- TrailingStep - trailing step.
- Slippage - permissible slippage.
- Magic - magic number.
- MaxSpread - maximum value of the current spread.
- Min_Margin_level - minimal account margin level in % for no transactions.
- Risk - ratio of account balance to trade.
- Param - standard deviation multiplied by 25.
- Value - averaging period (amount of bars) for calculation of price changes.