RScalper Free is a free version of RScalper. The differences from the main version - minimum allowable lot size and no risk control system.
The Expert Advisor defines reversal points based on indicators and opens a specified number of orders in each direction. Each order has a specified level of take profit and is protected by stop loss. A unique feature of the EA is the ability to use a dynamically calculated take profit to close orders.
For best results, ECN accounts with tight spreads are recommended.
By default, RScalper is configured for use as a night scalper (GMT+2) on M5 timeframe.
- Minimum drawdown;
- Auto take profit level;
- Minimum deposit - any;
- No high-risk strategies, such as martingale, grid, hedging, etc.;
- Suitable for any currency pairs;
- Works on any timeframe;
- Protection against spread expansion when opening an order;
- Money management system with full risk control (not available in Free version).
- MagicId - unique number of the EA;
- Timeframe - working timeframe;
- Start Hour, End Hour - time interval for opening orders;
- Friday End Hour - time to stop opening orders on Friday;
- MaxSpread - maximum allowable spread for opening orders;
- Orders - maximum number of orders for each direction;
- OrderStep - minimum distance between orders in the same direction;
- IndValue - value of indicators;
- IndPeriod - indicator period;
- AutoTP - enable (true) or disable (false) the automatic calculation of levels for closing orders;
- TPFactor - coefficient to calculate the levels for closing orders, %;
- Takeprofit - take profit;
- Stoploss - stop loss;
- Lines - enable (true)/disable(false) the display of AutoTP levels;
- LineFont - font size for AutoTP levels;
- ColorUp - AutoTP level color for buy orders;
- ColorDn - AutoTP level color for sell orders.
All products: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/quattordici