PipFinite Impulse PRO
- Karlo Wilson Vendiola
- Version: 5.1
- Updated: 25 March 2022
- Activations: 5
Don't become a victim of the market's erratic moves.. Do Something About It!
Instantly make smarter decisions with Impulse Pro's precise balance of filters and accurate statistics.
Timing Is Everything In Trading
To learn more, please visit ► www.mql5.com/en/blogs/post/718212
Anticipate the next big move before it unfolds in 3 Simple Steps!
Advantages You Get
- Early impulse detection algorithm.
- Flexible combination to different trading strategies.
- Advanced statistics calculation following the entry point, take profit and exit signal.
- Never repaints, never backpaints, never recalculates.
- Signals strictly on the close of a bar.
- Works in all symbols and all timeframes.
- Integrated pop-up, email, push notifications and sound alerts.
- Fully compatible with Expert Advisor (EA) development.
How To Trade
Step 1: Trade Setup
- Enter a signal if Statistics Success Rate is higher than 65% (Statistics Success Rate > 65%).
Step 2: Set Take Profit
- Option 1: Take profit on TP1.
- Option 2: Partial take profit on TP1 and close remaining position on TP2.
Step 3: Exit Strategy
- If buy signal did not reach take profit, exit buy signal on a new sell signal.
- If sell signal did not reach take profit, exit sell signal on a new buy signal.
Advanced Statistics Calculation
- TP1 Hit - when a signal reaches at least TP1.
- EXIT Win - when a trade is closed on opposite signal and resulted in a positive profit.
- Exit Loss - when trade is closed on the opposite signal and resulted in a negative profit.
- Percentage of signals qualified for win condition.
- Used as reference to find better pairs and timeframes.
- Volatility Period - number of bars used to calculate the algorithm.
- Volatility Factor - minimum volatility multiplier required to confirm impulse moves.
- Take Profit Factor - multiplier used to calculate take profit levels.
- Maximum History Bars - maximum number of bars used for calculations.
- Misc Parameters - control the universal visibility of objects and buffers.
- Display Parameters - control the visibility of objects drawn on a chart.
- Graphics Parameters - control the appearance and colors of drawn objects on a chart.
- Dashboard Parameters - control the visibility and colors of statistics found on a chart.
- Alert Parameters - control the alert options enabled.
very good indicator!