TesterPlus is a panel for use in the strategy tester. You can simulate buy orders, sell orders; fix a Lot size, take profit and stop loss. You can modify your open orders and partially close your orders. Also, you can modify the take profit and stop loss by simply moving the take profit and stop loss lines with the mouse. At the same time, during your backtesting, you can see a report that gives you all the information about your backtesting, deals won, deals lost, your profit and floating profit. You can hide the panels with a click.
TesterPlus is a simulator used in strategy tester. Its panel is used to make an efficient backtesting of your strategy. Make your operations in a simple way, simulate your strategies in all the pairs and timeframes that you want, check your results and improve your trading. All of that with a simple panel that controls all the operations.
- Use only in the strategy tester.
- For all the symbols.
- For all the timeframes.
- You can enter the orders that you want, buy and sell order in the same time if you want.
- You could change the take profit or stop loss, just moving the lines.
- You can enter Buy Orders and Sell Orders.
- You can (if you wish) select a stop loss and take profit in pips or in price level.
- You can modify any order, and change (if you wish) the take profit and stop loss.
- The panel allows you to partially close your orders.
- You can enter many order (Buy or Sell) at the same time.
- Close all the opened orders "with a click".
- You can see a report in real time of all your orders during your backtesting (Closed or Opened).
- You can see the MT4 Report, graphs and all the orders history.
- typeTakePyStopL(true=Pips, false=Price_Level) - if true, the values for the take profit and stop loss will be in pips. If false, the values for the take profit and stop loss will be a price level. Input will be True by default (in other words pips for the take profit and stop loss).
Could be two possible values:
- true: The values for the take profit and stop loss will be in pips.
- false: The values for the take profit and stop loss will be a price level.
Working with the Panel
- Button Buy: Click to Send a Buy Order.
- Button Sell: Click to Send a Send Sell Order.
- Edit box Lot: Select a lot size, should be greater than or equal to 0.01.
- Edit box Take Profit: Select a take profit. If you select a take profit equal to zero then there is not a take profit.
- Edit box Stop Loss: Select a stop loss. If you select a stop loss equal to zero then there is not a stop loss.
- Button CloseBuy: Close the first opened Buy order.
- Button CloseSell: Close the first opened Sell order.
- Modify Trades: Modify trades. Simply select the number of the order to modify, or simply move the take profit and stop loss lines.
- Edit Order: Order to modify.
- Button / Edit box Close: To partial close orders, or to close all the order.
- Button / Edit box TakeP: Take profit to modify. You must select before the order (edit Order).
- Button / Edit box StopL: Stop loss to modify. You must select before the order (edit Order).
- Button closeAllBuy: Close all the buy orders.
- Button closeAllSell: Close all the sell orders.
- Hide/Show panel Button: To hide or show the panel.
- Hide/Show the report button: If you want to hide or show simply click this button.
- Hide/Show TakeP and StopL Lines button: Hide or show the take profit or stop loss lines.
Useful utility that helps you to understand the different market conditions, to improve your trading, and to make a backtesting in different way with better understanding and simplicity.