IT Zero Scalp
The EA works during low liquidity. Stop loss is always used. Automatic lot calculation or working with a fixed lot.
Trades are closed using the built-in algorithm.
News filter is available. (The EA will not trade during important news releases). It can be turned off.
- Complies with FIFO rules.
- No martingale.
- Does not use a grid of orders.
- Currency pair - EURUSD, GBPUSD.
- It can be used on other currency pairs after further optimization and customization.
- Timeframe - M5 (default). It can be used on other timeframes as well.
- Broker - with low spreads and minimal commission.
- The minimum recommended deposit is $500. A smaller one can be used but with a higher risk.
Real account monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/bebikovi
- Show Info Panel - show information panel;
- Trade Comment - trade comment;
- Auto MM - calculate the lot automatically (on the basis of the Risk parameter);
- Risk - lot size calculated based on free margin;
- Lot - fixed lot;
- Close trades only with profit - close only profitable trades;
- Minimal pips for close by filter - the minimum profit to close a trade (in points);
- Stop Loss - stop loss.
- Take Profit - take profit.
- Slippage - slippage.
- Magic - trades ID.
- Max Allowable Spread - maximum allowed spread;
- Winter GMT Offset - server time zone (standard time);
- Start Hour - operation start hour;
- Start Minute - operation start minute;
- End Hour - operation end hour;
- End Minute - operation end minute;
- Monday Start Hour - operation start hour on Monday;
- Monday Start Minute - operation start minute on Monday;
- Friday End Hour - operation end hour on Friday;
- Friday End Minute - operation end minute on Friday;
- NewsFilter - enable/disable the news filter
- Indent after News, minutes - prohibit trading after the news release (minutes)
- Indent before News, minutes - prohibit trading before the news release (minutes)
- Enable light news - enable low-impact news
- Enable medium news - enable medium-impact news
- Enable hard news - enable high-impact news
- Your Time Zone, GMT (for news) - server time zone (for news)
- Currency to display the news (empty - only the current currencies) - currency pairs to display the news (if empty, the current currency pairs)
- Trailing stop - enable/disable the trailing stop
- The offset from the calculated level of stop loss - offset from the calculated stop loss level
- The step of moving the stop loss - step for moving the stop loss
- Minimum profit trailing in points - minimum profit of the trailing stop in points
In order to activate the News filter function, enable "Allow WebRequest" and add “http://ec.forexprostools.com” to the URL list for WebRequest.