Mathematical Trading System
This is a fully automated Expert Advisor using a grid algorithm and additional modules for determining entry points.
It combines several systems:
- Trend trading system - orders are opened in the direction of the price movement.
- Countertrend trading system - orders are opened against the price movement at potential price reversal points.
- Advanced averaging system - if an open order or a series of orders becomes unprofitable, then an additional order with an increased volume is opened at a set distance from the furthest order, after a signal is received from the module for determining the direction of the price flow.
- Buy and sell orders are closed independently of each other.
- Improved algorithm for calculating the opening of orders.
- Easy setup and installation of the EA.
- Built-in functions to search for price direction in combination with basic indicators.
- The robot is resistant to broker manipulations.
- It uses a modified function for increasing the volumes of the opened orders when a buy or sell grid becomes unprofitable.
- EA Settings: use the default settings or set files.
- Symbol: EURUSD
- Chart timeframe: M5
- Brokers: there are no special conditions, but ECN, low spread and low commission are desirable.
- Trading Condition: ranging market is preferable.
- Min Lot Size - the minimum lot size.
- Max Lot Size - the maximum lot size.
- Work with a fixed start lot - fixed position volume for opening the first order in the series.
- Fixed start Lot size - fixed position volume.
- Starting lot for calculation - value for calculating the volume of the first position when "Work with a fixed start lot: = No"
- Amount to increase the lot - amount in the deposit currency to calculate the volume of the first order in the series. The volume of the first order of the series is Total balance/Settlement balance for raising the lot*Starting lot for calculation. That is, if your deposit is $1000, "Settlement balance for raising the lot" = $500, and "Starting lot for calculation" = 0.01, then 1000/500*0.01=0.02. The volume of the first opened order will be 0.02.
- Percentage of the distance between deals to close - close the series, if the price exceeds the specified percentage of the total distance of the extreme unidirectional orders of the series.
- Grid Step - distance between orders for averaging positions.
- Step of a grid on a trend - the minimum distance between orders for the trend-following trading system.
- Step grid by countertrend - the minimum distance between orders for the countertrend trading system.
- Waiting after an unsuccessful opening of the order (sec) - pause after a failed attempt to open an order, in seconds.
- Period MA - period in bars for the trend identification indicator.
- Number of trend bars - the number of bars in the same direction for calculation of the price direction.
- ID of orders - identifier for detecting the EA's orders.
- Comments to the order - comment to placed orders.
- Information panel - enable/disable displaying information.