Strategy trade is a strategy for trading manually. The first order is opened according to the indicator signals using the Buy and Sell buttons on the screen. Of course, the signals are not ideal. In case an order was opened incorrectly, the utility activates the function for recovering unprofitable orders using one of two grid variants:
- If set to "false", orders will be closed using a normal grid.
- If set to "true", opposite orders are used in the grid. In this variant, the profit is greater, but the closing of the entire grid is delayed, since the last opposite order slightly distances the take profit of the grid.
- Fast EMA - fast moving average.
- Slow EMA - slow moving average.
- Signal EMA - signal moving average.
- Lots - initial lot.
- Grid Distance - distance between grid orders.
- Martin - lot multiplier for grid orders.
- Open Contr Order - selection of the grid mode.
- Close_All_Profit - total take profit for closing the first order and the entire grid.
- Magic - magic number.