PZ Divergence Lite
Tricky to find and scarce in frequency, divergences are one of the most reliable trading scenarios. This indicator finds regular and hidden divergences automatically using your favourite oscillator and implements alerts of all kinds.
- Finds regular and hidden divergences
- Supports many well known oscillators
- Configurable oscillator parameters
- Customizable colors and sizes
- Filter divergences by size in bars
- Implements alerts of all kinds
To offer a broad market perspective, the indicator can be loaded many times in the same chart using different oscillators, without interference. The indicator supports the following oscillators:
- Awesome Oscillator
When loading the indicator to any chart, you will be presented with a set of options as input parameters. Do not despair if you think they are too many, because parameters are grouped into self-explanatory blocks. This is what each block of parameters does.
- Indicator to load - choose the oscillator to load to the chart.
- Divergence types - enable/disable divergence types: hidden, regular or both.
- Min divergence size in bars - minimum size in bars for a divergence to be displayed.
- Max divergence size in bars - maximum size in bars for a divergence to be displayed.
- Max. history bars - amount of bars to evaluate when the indicator is loaded.
- Indicator Settings - desired indicator settings for all the oscillators involved.
- MACD Settings (used for MACD and OSMA)
- RSI Settings
- Drawing Settings - choose colors and line sizes of the divergences.
- Alerts - enable/disable alerts of all kinds.
Arturo López Pérez, private investor and speculator, software engineer and founder of Point Zero Trading Solutions.
- Added ability to be loaded several times on the same chart
- Added OSMA