NightOwlScalper - the Expert Advisor works in the Asian session. The trading activity is normally minimal at night. During this period, the market is in the state of flat movements. The strategy is based on scalping in a limited range. The EA enters a trade after receiving a signal from a volatility based channel indicator. The EA does not use martingale or order grids.
Signal monitoring where the EA is trading: www.mql5.com/en/signals/398491
- Timeframe: M1.
- Currency pairs: USDCHF, GBPAUD.
- I recommend using a VPS server with minimal network delays and an ECN broker with low spreads and small commissions.
- Input parameters for Magic Buy and Magic Sell must be different.
- Note! By default, the parameters of StartHour and StopHour are set for brokers trading in the GMT+2 time zone (DST Off). Change these parameters in accordance with your broker's time zone.
- EA Comments - text for the order comment.
- StartHour - EA operation start hour.
- StopHour - EA operation end hour.
- Magic Buy - magic number for Buy orders.
- Magic Sell - magic number for Sell orders.
- Maximum Spread Open - maximum allowable spread when opening orders.
- Maximum Spread Close - maximum allowable spread when closing orders.
- LOT TYPE - type of money management:
- Fixed Lot - trading the fixed lot.
- Lots For Balance - calculating lot based on the balance value.
- Balance - balance.
- Slippage - maximum allowable slippage in points.
- Channel Size - the size of indicator channels.