This is a Lite version of BreakOutSystem.
Only the minimum lot is used for trading (0.01).
The strategy based on the price channel breakout. The news filter is used to reduce the risk of severe slippage.
It is recommended for use on EURUSD.
Real account monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/author/bebikovi
- Magic Number - identifier of trades.
- Show Info Panel - show information panel.
- EA Comment - comment to trades.
- Take Profit - take profit.
- Stop Loss - stop loss.
- Spread control ON/OFF (0 - OFF) - maximum spread control (0 - disabled).
- Adaptation in case of slippage - adapt the stop loss in case of slippage (true/false).
- Winter GMT Offset - winter server time zone.
- EA Start Hour - hour to start trading.
- EA End Hour - hour to stop trading.
- Friday End Time - time to stop trading on Friday.
- The news filter (enable/disable) - news filter (on/off).
- Trade Only Between News - trade only between news (true/false).
- Indent after News, minutes - offset after the news (in minutes).
- Indent before News, minutes - offset before the news (in minutes).
- Enable light news - enable low-impact news.
- Enable medium news - enable medium-impact news.
- Enable hard news - enable high-impact news.
- Your Time Zone, GMT (for news) - server time zone (for news).
- Currency to display the news - currency pairs to display the news (if empty, the current ones).
In order to activate the The news filter function, enable "Allow WebRequest" and add “http://ec.forexprostools.com” to the URL list for WebRequest.
- Before using on a live account, test the EA with minimal risk;
- Use a VPS server;
- Low spreads + low commission + high quality execution are important when choosing a broker to trade;
- Broker with the minimum Stop Loss level of 0 points.