YPY EA Cogitantium NG PRO
YPY EA Cogitantium NG PRO is a multicurrency trading robot, which uses a complex of virtual strategies based on independent orders and performs automatic trading with real Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
For diversification, the EA uses a portfolio of independent strategies, including trading in short-term and long-term trends, trading based on strong levels. The EA trades all these strategies at a virtual scope, aggregating virtual orders into real orders opened on the account.
This is not a martingale based system. Different lot sizes of real orders are the aggregation results of virtual trading. You can read about the aggregation in the blog.
The YPY EA Cogitantium NG PRO (next generation) robot is recommended for multicurrency trading on the following instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, XAUUSD. Timeframe: М5
The cost of rent will periodically increase with the increase in profit at the developer's signal monitoring.
- Fully automated trading.
- Optimization is not required.
- Easy to use, no needless settings.
- Protective real stop loss and take profit levels.
- Additional protection against abnormal movements of the market price.
Description of the Main Expert Advisor Settings
- TradeMode = Trade/Pausetrade/Stoptrade:
- Trade (ALL) - portfolio of strategies that has been optimized for trading from 2004 to 2018.
- Trade (3Y) - portfolio of strategies that has been optimized for trading from 2015 to 2018 for brokers with narrow market spreads. This portfolio trades in the current market more often and more efficiently.
- Trade (ALL&3Y) - a special mode of balanced combined application of both strategy portfolios ALL and 3Y.
- Pausetrade - when this mode is enabled, the trading complex continues maintaining existing orders without looking for new entry points in order to progressively complete the trading on the account.
- Stoptrade - when this mode is enabled, the trading complex immediately completes the trading by closing all of its orders.
- AutoMM - system for automatic calculation of lot size based on the free equity, taking the deposit currency into account.
- Extreme/High/Medium/Low/Minimum - risk levels.
Closing the EA orders in any other way is prohibited, as well as the transfer of the EA to another terminal without the files it creates in the MQL4\Files folder.
- VirtualLot - Auto (the size of the virtual lot is calculated based on the equity) / Fixed (allows you to fix the size of the virtual lot to value of the initial equity in the strategy tester).
- MinLeverage - minimum leverage required for opening new orders.
- MinMarginLevel - minimum margin level of the account as a percentage, which is required for opening new orders.
- Slippage - maximum allowed slippage when opening orders.
- MaxDrawdown - maximum total equity drawdown of all orders in the deposit currency. When this drawdown is reached, all orders on all instruments are closed (trading will be resumed on the next trading day).
- Testing, determining risks and instruments used for each new version of the EA is up to the user. It is recommended to check out the EA operation in the strategy tester of the terminal and on a demo account.
- The EA trades rarely (not every week) due to increased accuracy of the market entries.
- It is recommended to always use the latest version. To update, it is sufficient to download the latest version of the EA and attach it to the chart instead of the older version. All previously opened orders will be maintained by the new version accordingly.
- The EA should be attached to charts of each traded instrument individually.
- The product DOES NOT comply with FIFO.
- Requirements for the trading conditions:
- Any broker with the ECN, MTF, DMA, NDD account types, with market execution and tight spreads.
- Minimum / Recommended leverage: 1:50 / 1:200 and higher.
- Minimum deposit is $1000 (cents for cent accounts). Recommended deposit is $10000 and above. The recommended deposit size allows the trading system to trade more often and open more positions.