WaltSoft Tick Indicator
Looking for more detailed price action?
Is trading M1 charts just not enough?
The WaltSoft Tick indicator draws every incoming tick!
In addition to that:
- It draws your open positions, complete with Order Number and Lot Size.
- It draws your TP and SL.
- It calculates and displays your current profit or loss in points, money and percent.
- It displays the current spread.
- It displays the average spread.
This handy indicator will enhance your scalping strategies!
Settings(most settings need no explanation)
- Max Ticks to Show.
- Round-Turn Commission --> Round-turn commission for 1 standard lot. It will draw extra lines in addition to Ask and Bid, to easily see if you are in profit or loss.
- Ask Line Color.
- Bid Line Color.
- Line Width.
- Profit Points Mode --> Choose between "Average" and "Total". So if you have openend more than one trade, it will show the total or average number of points of profit or loss.
- Profit Percent Mode --> choose between "Only this pair" or "All pairs". In case you have open positions on other pairs.
- Profit Color Positive.
- Profit Color Negative.
- Profit Color Zero.
- Profit Font Size.
- Order Line Color.
- Order Line Style.
- SL Line Color.
- SL Line Style.
- TP Line Color.
- TP Line Style.
- Show Spread.
- Spread Color.
- Spread Font Size.
- Show Average Spread.
- Average Spread Font Size.
- Average Spread Color.