CrockPot is a fully automated multi-currency scalping trading robot.
Trading is performed by pending orders. The "Every tick based on real ticks" mode was used in testing.
It can be used on any currency pairs with small spread. Basic EA settings are configured for trading EURUSD H1. The EA uses martingale and averaging.
Each trade is protected with a Stop Loss; Take Profit is also used. Smart multilevel profit trailing allows taking the most out of every trade, while remaining in the comfort zone.
- It is recommended to use a low-spread broker.
- Use only five-digit accounts.
- Lower spread will improve results.
- Minimum recommended deposit is 200 per 0.01 lot.
- FixLot yes/no? - use fixed lot or calculate lot value automatically.
- Lot size - fixed lot value.
- % of risk from equity for the calculation of the lot - percent for automated lot calculation.
- Minimum profit target (deposit currency) - minimum desired profit in the deposit currency.
- Distance for open order - distance of the pending order from the current price.
- Maximum open orders - the maximum number of orders the EA is allowed to open.
- TakeProfit - Take Profit value in points (5-digit).
- StopLoss - Stop Loss value in points (5-digit).
- Trail positions? - ?- enable position trailing.
- Trail distance - trailing stop value in points (5-digit).
- Time Frame - indicator timeframe.
- parameter 1 - indicator averaging period.
- parameter 2 - indicator calculation period.
- Show information panel? - show the information panel on the chart.
- X-step information panel - shift of the information panel along the X axis.
- Y-step information panel - shift of the information panel along the Y axis.
- Slippage - allowable slippage when placing orders.
- Magic - digital code for order identification.
- howpair - the number of pairs to trade. (1 pair always means the current chart).
- Symbol 2 ... Symbol 28 - pairs for the EA to trade.
- pairPrefixYesNo - if your broker uses a prefix in symbol names, set true.
- pairPrefix - pair prefix.
- Working hours of the Expert Advisor - hours and days of the week when the EA is allowed to trade.
By default, the Expert Advisor trades the currency pair it is attached to. But you can activate multicurrency trading.
To do this, set the howpair parameter to 2 or 3 (up to 28), i.e. the number of pairs for the EA to trade, including the current one. In this case, it is necessary to enter the currency pair names below this setting exactly as they are represented in the Market Watch (including prefixes and suffixes). For example, if the pair is denoted as EURUSD.m, specify it as such. Also, if your broker provides all pairs with an additional prefix, you can specify EURUSD, with the prefix specified in pairPrefix in the form of .m, as in the example. To do this, set pairPrefixYesNo = true.
Before using the Expert Advisor, be sure to test it in the MetaTrader 5 strategy tester, see how the settings work, select an acceptable risk level.
- Added a check for availability of the currency pairs specified in the EA settings at the broker
- Optimized the size and contents of the information panel on the chart
- Added a new parameter for setting the distance from the price to place pending orders, used for entering the market