A script for closing positions
If you need to quickly close several positions, but it requires specifying maximal deviation and the number of attempt to close, this script will do all the routine for you! Allow AutoTrading before running the script.
Run the script on a chart.
- Language of messages displayed (EN, RU) - language of the output messages (English, Russian).
- Magic - 0 means ignoring magic number, other wise it will use the specified magic number.
- Symbol - 0 means all symbols, otherwise it will used a specified symbol.
- OrderType - "" means all orders, otherwise it will use only selected order type.
- Slippage - acceptable slippage when closing. Specified as for 4-digit quotes, for 3 and 5-digit quotes the script will make the appropriate conversion itself.
- The number of tries to close position - number of attempts to close position.
If you don't need to adjust input parameters, use this script https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/2784
You can download MetaTrader 5 version here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/625