The System Shield EA is a scalping trading robot.
Artificial neural network (ANN) is an adaptive system that can change its structure to solve problems based on external and internal information flowing through the network. ANN can be used to model the complex relationship between input and output to find patterns in the data. The input layer consists of neurons that receive input data from 3 MetaTrader indicators. All neurons in this layer can connect to neurons in the hidden layer or directly to the outer layer if the network does not use a hidden layer. The output layer consists of neurons that receive data from the hidden layer or directly from the input layer whose output value represents buy or sell position.
The Expert Advisor does NOT use hedging, martingale, grid strategies, arbitrage, etc. The Expert Advisor works with Stop loss Neural Network, Larry Williams Percent Range indicator, Standard Deviation indicator, Average Directional Movement Index indicator and Trailing Stop. The Neural Network values of the EA are optimized for trading on GBPUSD, EURJPY and GBPJPY. The EA can also work on other currency pairs.
Recommended trading symbols
- M1 Timeframe.
- GBPUSD, EURJPY and GBPJPY.
- Brokers: ECN brokers, low spread and commission.
- Needed 1:100 leverage as a minimum.
- Five-digit accounts.
- Use VPS with minimal network latency to the broker server;
- lot - initial lot.
- Auto_Lot - automatically calculate lot sizing.
- TrailingStart - the distance between open price and current price to start trailing.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop.
- TrailingStep - trailing step.
- Magic - magic number.
- Slippage - permissible slippage.
- MaxSpread - maximum value of the current spread.
- Min_Margin_level - minimal account margin level in percentage for no transactions.
- Risk - the ratio of Account Balance to trade.