The algorithm of this Expert Advisor calculates the end of the second and fifth Elliott waves and opens a deal in the direction of the third wave. At the end of the impulse movement, the EA moves the order to the breakeven level and activates trailing stop.
After opening an order, the EA sets the take profit and stop loss levels by modification of the order.
It is recommended to use the EA on trading terminals with 5-digit quotes.
The Max Spread parameter prevents opening orders when broker increases spread.
- Comment to order - comment to the opened orders.
- MaxRisk - maximum risk.
- if MaxRisk = 0, Lot will be - lot size if MaxRisk=0.
- Take Profit - take profit.
- Stop Loss - stop loss.
- Trailing-stop on/off - enable trailing stop.
- Start trailing - the number of points to activate trailing stop.
- First trailing level - the first stop loss level of trailing stop.
- Trailing step - step of trailing stop.
- Max Spread - maximum spread.
- Slippage - allowable slippage value.
- Magic Number - magic number to identify the EA's orders.