Linear Regression Scalper
Linear Regression Scalper is an Expert Advisor based on Linear Regression Channel algorithm and Price Velocity Indicator. It works by placing pending order buy or sell depend on linear regression channel direction then using price velocity to execute trade. This EA only send orders inside the channel and not outside as commonly used, because of this is a trend following EA.
All orders are protected by stoploss and is only one trade executed buy or sell, and never use dangerous techniques like martingale, averaging, or hedging.
This automated expert advisor is available for all timeframes and recommended to use it on volatile currency pairs but do not recommended to use it on indices and commodities.
- Expert Name - EA name and trades comment.
- Magic Number - EA identification number to identify trades.
- Fixed Lot Size - Fixed lot size.
- Activate Auto Lot Size - true if you want to activate auto lot size calculation.
- Auto Lot Risk - Risk calculation to calculate auto lot size.
- Stop Loss - stop Loss.
- Set SL in the beginning - true means send orders with SL, while false means send orders with no SL then modify SL later.
- Trailing Start - Distance to trigger trailing.
- Slippage - Slippage.
- Max Spread Allowed - If spread goes higher than this value, EA won't trade and delete all pending orders.
- Pending Order Distance - Pending order distance from current price.
- Pending Order Expiration (in second) - Pending order expiration in second.
- LookBack Period - Number of bars to calculate linear regression
- Deviation - Deviation value
- Volatile currency pairs.
- Do not use it on indice nor commodities.
- Low spread.
- Low commissions.
- Zero freeze level.
- Account leverage at least 1:200.
- 5-digit quotes.
- 24/7 VPS hosting with low latency.
- Default input values are for 5-digits quotes and not automatically adjusted for 4-digits quotes.