The lite version of the automated QScalper Expert Advisor determines the reversal points and opens the specified number of orders in each direction. Each order has a specified level of take-profit and is protected by stop loss.
For best results, ECN accounts with tight spreads and a fast VPS are recommended.
By default, QScalper Lite is configured for use as a night scalper (GMT+2) for the USDCHF currency pair on the M5 timeframe and the volume of its orders is limited to 0.01.
- Minimum drawdown.
- Minimum deposit - any.
- does not use high-risk strategies, such as martingale, grid, hedging, etc.
- Suitable for any currency pairs.
- Works on any timeframe.
- Protection against spread expansion when opening an order.
- Trailing mode (available only in the main version).
- Split mode - closing a profitable order in parts (available only in the main version).
- Money Management system with full risk control (available only in the main version).
- MagicId - unique number of the EA.
- Timeframe - working timeframe.
- Start Hour, End Hour - time interval for opening orders.
- Friday End Hour - time to stop opening orders on Friday.
- MaxSpread - the maximum allowable spread for opening orders.
- Orders - the maximum number of orders for each direction.
- IndValue - value of indicators.
- AutoTP - automatic calculation of levels for closing orders.
- TPFactor - coefficient to calculate the levels for closing orders, %.
- Takeprofit - take profit.
- Stoploss - stop loss.