Price Impulse Scalper
Risk minimization is the basis the strategy of Price Impulse Scalper.
The Price Impulse Scalper EA monitors the impulses in the price changes by analyzing every tick, and if the impulse strength is equal to or greater than value specified in the settings (Impulse power), the EA opens a deal in the impulse direction. Stop loss and Take profit are applied to minimize the risks. If the price continues its movement in the direction of the impulse, Trailing stop moves Stop loss in the price movement direction. If the impulse strength is maintained or increased, the EA moves Take profit in the impulse direction.
Deals are closed:
1. By Stop loss and Take profit.
2. When an impulse opposite to the open order appears.
It is recommended to use the EA on an ECN account with a low spread. Timeframe foes not matter, as the price movement is calculated only by Ask and Bid.
The EA has been tested on history data with Ask and Bid prices of every tick. Testing with the MQ4 Tester data on the Open Close High Low prices of each bar can give incorrect results.
- kase - internal coefficient. It can take values from 0 to 4 for different currency pairs and market conditions.
- Max spread to trade - the maximum spread for opening orders. The smaller the value, the fewer the opened deals, the smaller the drawdown and the greater the profit.
- Impulse power - price movement impulse. Recommended values are from 5 to 30 for pairs with 5 decimal places.
- impulse_sl - Stop loss coefficient used in calculation for each specific order. Stop loss is not a fixed value, it changes depending on the strength and duration of the impulse. Recommended values are from 0.01 to 3.
- impulse_tp - Take profit coefficient used in calculation for each specific order. Take profit is not a fixed value, it changes depending on the strength and duration of the impulse. Recommended values are from 1 to 10.
- impulse_ts - Trailing stop coefficient used in calculation for each specific order. Trailing stop is not a fixed value, it changes depending on the strength and duration of the impulse. Recommended values are from 1 to 10.
- Stop loss K - the number of points to increase the Stop loss value when the price changes rapidly. It can be useful, as the EA does not use slippage.
- Lots - lot size.
- Automatic lot change in proportion to the balance - enable the automatic adjustment of the lot size in proportion to the changes in the balance.
- Double lot after loss - enable doubling of the lot in case the previous deal closed with a loss.
- Europe & America only - limit the trading time to only European and American sessions, GMT based. If enabled, the EA monitors the price impulses of the European and American currency pairs only during the active trading periods.
- MAGICMA - magic number.