As you know, the price moves with impulses. The indicator looks for extremes. To search for an extremum, it is necessary to determine the increasing and decreasing function in one of the sides of the market movement. After determining the extremum, we can assume a trend change, which happens in most cases. After the current candle is closed, if the histogram is greater than 5.5, then the probability of a trend change is high.
The alert system (alerts, email and push notifications) will help you to simultaneously monitor multiple trading instruments.
Attach the indicator to a chart, and the alert will trigger once a signal emerges.
Advantages of the indicator
- Perfect for scalping.
- Generates minimum false signals.
- Suitable for beginners and experienced traders.
- Works on all timeframes.
- Works on any financial instruments.
- Sending signals to email and mobile devices.
Recommendations on usage
- Open Buy orders if the green histogram is greater than 5.5.
- Open Sell orders if the red histogram is greater than 5.5.
- Clarity - The sensitivity of the indicator. Suitable values are from 5 to 50.
- HistoryBars - The number of bars used to calculate the indicator. Suitable values are from 100 to 500
- LevelSignal - The signal strength for triggering an alert.
- UseAlerts - pop-up alerts.
- EmailAlerts - send messages to email (set up the e-mail settings for your e-mail provider at your MetaTrader 4 platform).
- PushAlert - push notifications to the mobile terminals, whose MetaQuotes IDs are specified in the "Notifications" tab.