CandlestickSize displays the candle body size and the difference between High and Low prices in a separate window. The indicator should be attached in the usual way. It works on any timeframes from M1 to MN and with any trading instrument.
The indicator forms two lines:
- yellow line - difference between the candle's High and Low
- blue line - absolute difference between the candle's Close and Open
The indicator has no configurable parameters.
Recommendations on working with the indicator
The indicator forms peaks (sharp value surges) during strong market movements. Use this feature in your trading the following way:
- Look for the sharp value peak on the indicator graph
- Analyze the candle type at this peak
- Buy if the candle is bullish, sell if it is bearish