YPY EA Serena ELITE
YPY EA Serena NG ELITE is a multi-currency trading robot for efficient management of large capital (above $25K), which uses about ten adaptive scalping strategies for each instrument (on the virtual level) in a calm market and performs automatic trading with real Take Profit and Stop Loss levels.
Only one order is used for trading in each strategy, which ensures maximum safety of trading.
The system does not use any martingale/averaging methods. Different lot sizes of real orders are the aggregation results of virtual trading. You can read about the aggregation in the blog.
This EA is being constantly adjusted by the developer for short-term trading on the current market (over latest 36 trade months) through regular updates.
The "ELITE" version of the YPY EA Serena NG robot is recommended for multi-currency trading with the following instruments: AUDCAD, AUDUSD, EURCHF, EURUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, GBPAUD, EURAUD, GBPCAD, XAUUSD. Timeframe: М15
For deposits less than $25K you can use the "PRO" version. Information about the differences in versions can be found on the developer's website.
- Fully automated trading.
- Optimization is not required.
- Easy to use, no needless settings.
- Protective real stop loss and take profit levels.
- Additional protection against abnormal movements of the market price.
Description of the Main Expert Advisor Settings
- TradeMode = Trade/Pausetrade/Stoptrade:
- Trade - trading mode.
- Pausetrade - when this mode is enabled, the trading complex continues maintaining existing orders without looking for new entry points in order to progressively complete the trading on the account.
- Stoptrade - when this mode is enabled, the trading complex immediately completes the trading by closing all of its orders.
- AutoMM - system for automatic calculation of lot size based on the free equity, taking the deposit currency into account.
- Extreme/High/Medium/Low/Minimum - risk levels.
Closing the EA orders in any other way is prohibited, as well as the transfer of the EA to another terminal without the files it creates in the MQL4\Files folder.
- VirtualLot - Auto (the size of the virtual lot is calculated based on the equity) / Fixed (allows you to fix the size of the virtual lot to value of the initial equity in the strategy tester).
- MaxOpenOrders - limit the maximum number of open real order on the account for the virtual liquidity aggregator.
- FIFO - enable (ON) or disable (OFF) compliance with FIFO rules.
- MaxDrawdown - maximum total equity drawdown of all orders in the deposit currency. When this drawdown is reached, all orders on all instruments are closed (trading will be resumed on the next trading day).
- MinLeverage - minimum leverage required for opening new orders.
- MinMarginLevel - minimum margin level of the account as a percentage, which is required for opening new orders.
- Slippage - maximum allowed slippage when opening orders.
- Magic - order magic number.
- comment - order comment.
- Testing, determining risks and instruments used for each new version of the EA is up to the user. It is recommended to check out the EA operation in the strategy tester of the terminal and on a demo account.
- It is recommended to always use the latest version. To update, it is sufficient to download the latest version of the EA and attach it to the chart instead of the older version. All previously opened orders will be maintained by the new version accordingly.
- The product complies with FIFO.
- The EA should be attached to charts of each traded instrument individually.
- Requirements for the trading conditions:
- Any broker with the ECN, MTF, DMA, NDD account types, with market execution and tight spreads for the night market.
- Minimum leverage: 1:50/ Recommended leverage: 1:200 and higher.
- Recommended deposit is $25K and above.
Optimized the code in order to increase the reliability and/or to improve the operation speed of various blocks of the trading system.
Performed additional adaptation of the EA to the trading conditions of various brokers.