Catcher waves MA
Catcher waves MA is a trend Expert Advisor, which trades based on the behavior of Moving Averages. The system is programmed to enter the market at the beginning of a potential trend and to take profit using trailing stop. The EA is insensitive to sharp fluctuations of the price, which allows reducing the risks and using it during news releases. SL and TP are used for each opened deal. The system implements a custom money management algorithm with the ability to adjust risks. The trade volume used for opening positions is calculated based on the current account equity and the probability of the market behavior. It works on real accounts of any brokers with any order execution method, both on four-digit and five-digit quotes.
- BuyRisk - risk for buy orders, %.
- BuyStoploss - stop loss value for buy orders.
- BuyTakeprofit - take profit value for buy orders.
- MaxBuyRisk - maximum risk per deal for buy orders, %.
- TrailingStopBuy - profit in points to activate the trailing stop for buy orders.
- TrailingStopSell - profit in points to activate the trailing stop for sell orders.
- SellRisk - risk for sell orders, %.
- SellStoploss - stop loss value for sell orders.
- SellTakeprofit - take profit value for sell orders.
- MaxSellRisk - maximum risk per deal for sell orders, %.
- Minimum deposit: $100.
- Symbol: USDJPY.
- Timeframe: H4.
The default parameters are optimal for the recommended conditions.