The Turning Point Expert Advisor finds the reversal candlestick patterns, and places a pending order at the border of the reversal pattern in case an indicator signal is present.
Each order has a specified level of take-profit and is protected by stop loss.
For maximum results, it is desirable (but not necessary) to use ECN accounts with a tight spread and fast order execution, fast VPS.
- Suitable for any currency pairs.
- Protection against spread expansion when placing an order.
- Trailing stop.
- Split system - closing a profitable order in parts.
- Money Management system with full risk control.
- Minimum drawdown.
- Does not use high-risk strategies, such as martingale, grid, hedging, etc.
- Minimum deposit - $50.
- MagicId - unique number of the EA.
- RangePeriod - timeframe to search for reversal patterns.
- Start Time, End Time - time interval to place orders.
- MaxSpread - maximum allowable spread for placing orders.
- MaxLot - maximum lot size of one order.
- RangeMin, RangeMax - minimum and maximum size of a pattern in pips.
- Stoch: K, D, S, M, HLvl, LLvl - settings of the Stochastic Oscillator (K period, D period, Slowing, MA Method, High level, Low level);
- CountATR - the number of candles to determine the minimum value of the ATR indicator.
- CountPanding - the maximum number of candles to activate the pending order.
- PinFactor - the maximum allowable ration of pin bar wick to its body, in percents.
- BodyFactor - the maximum allowable ratio of a pin bar body size to its length, in percents.
- CaptureFactorMin, CaptureFactorMax - the maximum and minimum allowable ratio of reversal candle wick to the length of the previous candle, in percents.
- LotType - lot selection mode:
- LotManual - order lot is equal to MainLot.
- LotRisk - lot is calculated based on the risk level of FactorRisk.
- LotAuto - lot depends on the account equity and FactorAuto.
- MainLot - order lot value (for the LotManual mode).
- FactorRisk - maximum allowable loss per order, % of AccountEquity (works in the LotRisk mode).
- FactorAuto - AccountEquity per MainLot (works in the LotAuto mode).
- Unit - measurement units of the order level values (pips, %).
- Takeprofit - take profit, in units.
- Stoploss - stop loss, in units.
- Trailing - enable (true) or disable (false) the trailing stop function.
- TrailStart - the number of units from the order open price to activate trailing stop.
- TrailStop - the maximum number of units from the price to the stop loss level in trailing stop.
- Split - enable (true) or disable (false) the split mode - partial closure of orders in the amount of SplitLot every SplitStep units.
- SplitStart - the number of units from the order open price to activate the split mode.
- SplitStep - step of the split mode.
- SplitLot - percentage of the remaining order volume closed at each step.
- ShiftUp, ShiftDn - shift order placing price relative to the reversal level for BuyStop and SellStop orders, respectively, in pips.
- ShowInfo - show (true) or hide (false) the information panel (it is advisable to disable the panel during optimization).
- InfoFontColor, InfoFontSize - color and size of the text shown on the info panel.
- ShowRange - enable (true) or disable (false) the visual display of the Fibonacci levels when opening orders (it is advisable to disable during optimization).
- RangeColor - color of the Fibonacci levels.
The default settings are for GBPUSD H1.