MTF Heiken Ashi MA
MTF Heiken Ashi MA is a multiple timeframe Heiken Ashi & Moving Average indicator.
Fully customizable for advanced & unique Heiken Ashi & Moving Average calculations; as HA-Bodies.
- This indicator has three historical bar price inputs of Close, High and Low.
- Multiple timeframe; making it a great tool for swing strategies.
- No repainting; making it a great tool for scalping strategies.
- Timeframe = PERIOD_CURRENT - timeframe of Moving Average.
- MA Period(# of Periods) = 10 - periods of Moving Average calculation.
- MA Method = MODE_SMA - Simple, Exponential, Smoothed, Linear Weighted.
- MA Price = PRICE_OPEN - 0 - Close, Open, High, Low, Median, Typical, Weighted.
- MA Open Bar Shift = 0 - current bar, reads historical open bar price.
- MA High Bar Shift = 0 - current bar, reads historical high bar price.
- MA Low Bar Shift = 0 - current bar, reads historical low bar price.
- MA Close Bar Shift = 0 - current bar, reads historical close bar price.
- There are two buffers for this indicator of 0: Low and 1: High price
- One buffer value should be higher than the other to generate a signal.
- When the low buffer value is greater than the high buffer value, sell.
- When the high buffer value is greater than the low buffer value, buy.
- Please be sure to leave any ideas, tips and suggestions in the Reviews section and they may be included.
- Improvements to the system could be at any time, so we suggest that you possibly backup your copies.
MA Open bar shift added for a full OHLC bar shift of the MA calculation & MA shift variable taken out.