UTrailing - universal trailing stop, made in the form of an Expert Advisor, but without their own mechanism for opening orders. It will be useful for any trader, but most of all it will appeal to those who trade manually.
Set files and a detailed guide to UTrailingMini can be found in the "Comments" section.
In the strategy tester, only demo trading is possible, by default with market orders, and if trailing pending orders is enabled, you can see how the EA works with pending orders.
All the features of the universal trailing stop are used in the Taranus expert advisor.
- 5 trailing stop modes: virtual, normal, total, percentage and mobile stop loss;
- 7 options: by points, by bar extremes, by fractals, by volumes, and by indicators;
- virtual mobile stop loss - move manually;
- adding stop loss and take profit to all open positions;
- setting stop loss by: points, fractals, ATR indicator, daily High/Low;
- trailing stop for all orders, all symbols opened in the terminal;
- setting up a trailing stop for of open positions: only by one symbol, by magic number, or by direction;
- trailing of pending orders: by type, by direction, by points, fractals, by bar extremes;
- closing all orders for the specified amount of the account Equity;
- closing orders based on the percentage of profit/loss;
- closing all orders in the "lock" at breakeven;
- closing orders when the trend line breaks;
- sound signal when the trend line breaks;
- "hot buttons " on the chart for quick execution of commands;
- close all orders in the terminal using the "hot keys";
- working with cryptocurrencies (#Bitcoin, etc.);
- works on accounts with 4 and 5-digit quotes.
Block 1. GENERAL SETTINGS
- Allow the EA to work - if you select false, the EA will suspend its work, stop monitoring orders and will not move the stop loss.
- Magic number (-1 for all) - magic number. Set -1 to trail all orders, set 0 to trail only orders opened manually.
- All symbols - allow trailing stop on all symbols immediately.
- Positions - select direction.
- Add SL and TP for all open orders - the EA will set a stop loss or take profit for all open orders.
- Stop Loss by:
- Points - the size of the stop loss on the points;
- Fractals - stop loss by the extreme fractal of the current chart;
- ATR 14, H1 - stop loss size based on the ATR 14 indicator, for the H1 period;
- Day High/Low - stop loss by daily extremes.
- Stop Loss in points
- Virtual stop loss
- Take Profit in points
- Breakeven for one direction - enable the breakeven function.
- Profit to enable a breakeven - level of take-profit in points, at which a breakeven is enabled.
- Breakeven level - the breakeven level.
- Slippage - Slippage order.
- Close by Equity - closing all Equity positions.
- Amount of Equity, in the currency of the deposit
- Profit/Loss percent - close orders by profit/loss percentage.
- Profit % for close orders - percentage of profit for closing orders.
- Loss % for close orders - loss percentage for closing orders.
- Exit from the "lock" at breakeven - allow exit from the "lock" at breakeven.
- Mini profit to exit the "lock" - add a minimum profit to the breakeven level.
- Trend lines (TL): - trend lines will appear on the chart, the position of which you can change:
- Upper line - use only the upper line to close sell positions;
- Lower line - use only the lower line to close buy positions;
- Two lines at once - use the Upper line and Lower line together;
- Disabled - do not use trend lines.
- Close when breaking through the TL - сlose all positions upon breakout of the trend line.
- Signal when the price breaks the TL
Block 3. TRAILING PENDING ORDERS
Block 4. TRAILING OPEN POSITIONS
- Mode selection:
- Normal - standard trailing stop;
- Percentage - trailing stop by %, 3 levels,
- Mobile stop loss - the stop loss starts moving behind the price immediately after the order is opened;
- Total trailing stop - average stop loss for all orders in the same direction;
- Disabled - the trailing stop is disabled and does not work.
- Timeframe for trailing stop - select a timeframe a trailing stop is to work on.
- Trailing stop by: - selecting a trailing stop for the instrument
- Moving Average
- Parabolic SAR
- Virtual trailing stop
- Trailing stop level
- Trailing step
- Indent in points, except "by Points"
- ATR period
- Level of Volumes
Block 5. OTHER SETTINGS