The Expert Advisor detects the beginning of a new trend and starts working. In case of an error, it applies averaging. Losses are managed using the moving average: buy orders are closed above the moving average, while sell ones are closed below it.
Main currency pairs and timeframes M15-30 are recommended.
Main optimization parameters are 'Points from MA' and 'Step between orders'.
- Percentage of risk - risk % for calculating a lot size for the first lot;
- If Risk = 0, the lot will be - if 'Percentage of risk' is 0, the lot is equal to the specified value;
- Take profit in points - close all orders in case of a specified total profit in points on one pair
- Points from MA - distance from the moving average;
- Step between orders - minimum distance in points between averaging orders;
- Profit in percent - close all orders on a pair when reaching the specified profit in %;
- Stop Loss - stop loss in points;
- Take Profit - take profit in points;
- Period of RSI - RSI period;
- Close by MA? - close orders when the price crosses the moving average;
- Period of MA - moving average period;
- Max Spread - maximum allowable spread;
- Comment to orders - open orders comments;
- Magic - magic number.