Crypto Arbitrage Client
This EA is a part of 2 EA toolkit (Server and Client) optimized to exploit arbitrage opportunities on crypto currencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dashcoin and basically all there is. It can be used to trade Forex pairs, Indices and CFDs as well but on crypto currencies you won't have any problems with brokers and opportunities are huge. There's no central authority and different brokers are linked to different exchanges. On Bitcoin, for example, different exchanges (and therefore brokers) could have price differences as big as 80-100 dollars lasting from a few seconds or minutes to a few hours.
I made both of the experts as simple as I could. Simply launch the Crypto Arbitrage Server on any MetaTrader 4 (one instance per instrument), indicate channel name of your choice and the Crypto Arbitrage Client will communicate with it from any other MetaTrader 4 on the same machine. You don't need to enable DLLs or use additional software.
In order to maximize your returns, you shall do your own diligence when choosing a broker: the faster price gap between 2 brokers closes (compared to average price movement speed) the better.
- Communication Channel Name Between Client & Server: bitcoin.
- Minimum Price Difference To Enter Market: 20.0.
- Use This Part Of Maximum Available Risk: 0.5 - (Maximum Available Risk = maximum available lot size based on account leverage, account balance, maximum lot size, minimum lot step).
- Trailing Stop In Points: 500.0.
- Order Magic Number: 115.
- Stop Loss in Points: 5000.0.
- Take Profit in Points: 5000.0.
- Stop Loss (As Spread Multiple): 2.0.
- Take Profit (As Spread Multiple): 10.0.
- Print Additional Information: false.
- Fast Ask: Ask price on server's MetaTrader 4.
- Fast Bid: Bid price on server's MetaTrader 4.
- Fast Spread: spread on server's MetaTrader 4.
- Slow Ask: Ask price on client's MetaTrader 4.
- Slow Bid: Bid price on client's MetaTrader 4.
- Slow Spread: spread on client's MetaTrader 4.
- Diff To Sell: current price difference for sell entry vs Minimum Price Difference To Enter Market.
- Diff To Buy: current price difference for buy entry vs Minimum Price Difference To Enter Market.
- Sell Opportunities: past sell opportunities.
- Buy Opportunities: past buy opportunities.