Bears Power is a technical indicator showing the market's bearish strength. If the indicator is below zero, bearish pressure is considered strong. If it is above zero, then pressure is considered weak. The basic concept of this indicator is that the moving average of the price indicates the value at which the buyer and seller agree (middle value), while the lowest price in one day was reached when the selling pressure was the strongest. Thus, the difference between the highest price in a day and the moving average shows the strength of the Bears Power.
The Expert Advisor works with Stop loss, The Larry Williams Percent Range indicator, The Bears Power indicator and Trailing Stop.
The Expert Advisor is optimized for trading on the GBPUSD and GBPJPY pairs. The adviser can also work on other currency pairs.
- Advanced Technology;
- money management system;
- no martingale, no grid, no arbitrage;
- easy to set up.
- Needed 1:100 leverage as a minimum.
- Platform: MT4;
- Broker with fast execution.
- VPS is recommended.
- Five-digit accounts.
- TrailingStar - the distance between open price and current price to start trailing.
- TrailingStop - trailing stop.
- TrailingStep - trailing step.
- Stoploss - order stop loss.
- Risk - the ratio of Account Balance to trade.
- Magic - magic number.
- Slippage - permissible slippage.
- MaxSpread - maximum value of the current spread.
- Min_Margin_level - minimal account margin level in percentage for no transactions