The SuperSuperTrend (SST) indicator is a modified version of the popular SuperTrend indicator. It works according to a similar principle, which is based on values of the basic CCI and ATR indicators. Unlike the original indicator, the signals are generated not only when the CCI indicator crosses the zero mark, but also when the user-defined "levels" are crossed. It is also possible to select the timeframes to read the values and display on the current chart. It works on all pairs and on all timeframes.
- TimeFrame - timeframe to read the values (must not be smaller than the current one)
- CCI_PeriodTF - period of the CCI indicator
- CCI_levelTF - levels of the CCI indicator
- ShowAlertTF - enable alerts
- SendPushTF - enable push-notifications