The robot's logic is based on experience in arbitrage trading and scalping. The Expert Advisor is able to adjust its operation automatically. Instead of trying to find the exact values, the EA uses values that are effective in all pairs. This demonstrates the strength of the algorithms of the EA and reinforces the possibilities of maintaining the good performance in the future movements. It does not need sophisticated trading conditions or high execution speed, it works in any broker (ECN account recommended).
This EA works based on signals generated by the Bollinger Bands, Stochastic, RSI and Moving Average indicators. It also uses its own mathematical model.
Requirements for using the EA
- For a deposit of $10000 use Lots = 0.01.
- Low spread is required (recommended spread on EURUSD is 0.5-1.5 pips).
- The best results were achieved on EURUSD and Gold.
- Mult = 1.33 - multiply lots in a series.
- Lots = 0.01 - volume of the first position in a series.
- lotdecimal = 2 - microlots.
- TakeProfit = 92.0 - take profit.
- PipStep = 60.0 - step for the next deal.
- PipStepBars = 10 - delay in candles.
- MaxOnCandle = 3 - limit of deals on one candle.
- StopLevel = 10000 - stop loss.
- slip = 50.0 - slippage.
- MaxTrades = 20 - the maximum number of orders opened simultaneously.
- MagicNumber = 613 - magic number.
- RSIBuy = 29 - RSI value for buying.
- RSISell = 81 - RSI value for selling.
According to statistics of daily activity, there are days when the robot is on standby and does not open a single deal, and there are days with hundreds of operations, with a historical maximum of 141 and average value of 18.
You must be ready for situations, when a drawdown is waited out for 2-15 days, sometimes it is necessary to replenish the deposit, sometimes closing all the positions is required.