Deviation EA is a universal trading robot which does its best to exploit all market movements instead of seldom inefficiencies. Hence the EA makes up to 10 000 trades per year trading several pairs. At the same time, the EA does not fall into the category of scalpers or high-frequency EAs. Deviation EA uses smart money management and statistical analysis to calculate weighted average deviation of price from its actual median. There is a probability to limit the maximal drawdown for additional protection of money.
- a lot of trades
- uses no patterns/inefficiencies
- the ability to use small multiplier (e.g., 1.2) with the minimal start lot
- the presence of equity stop loss
- one preset for all pairs
- Minimal deposit: $10000 ($100 if cent account)
- Account type: any
- Currency pair to trade with martingale (LotMultiplier = 1.2): GBPCAD, AUDUSD, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDNZD, NZDCAD, NZDUSD, NZDCHF, EURNZD, USDCAD
- Currency pair to trade without martingale (LotMultiplier = 1.0): GBPCAD, AUDUSD, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, NZDCAD, NZDUSD
- Timeframe: M1
Risk control section
- Lots - value of fixed lot
- Risk - dynamic risk
- AdaptiveRisk - adjust risk depending on pair volatility
- FixLots - use a fixed lot
- MaxDDPercent - maximum admissible drawdown in % of deposit. It is calculated separately for every pair at multicurrency trading.
Parameters of trading strategy
- DeviationFactor - sensitivity of the system to deviation of price from its median
- OpenLimit - deviation value for trades opening
- CloseLimit - deviation value for trades closing
- OpeningDelay - time step between averaging trades opening, in minutes
- WaitAfterCrash - time delay after closing due to stop loss, in minutes
- Slippage - admissible slippage
- LockDistance - step between averaging trades, in points
- Magic - magic number of initial trades
- MartinMagic - magic number of averaging trades
- DrawBars - color bars in accord with price deviation
- ShowPanel - show information panel
- SkipBrexit - skip Brexit at testing (stop trading for all pairs with GBP from 20 June to 13 July 2016)
Added the support for trading NZDSGD.
Separated limits of drawdown per traded pair and drawdown by equity as a whole.