The EA opens trades along the trend, based on the standard Moving Average indicator. If a position is not closed by TakeProfit, then additional trades are opened with a step of MultiplierNext and lot size increased by MultiplierLot. When an additional trade is opened, the average value of TakeProfit is calculated for the entire series of orders.
You can use any pair with minimal spread. H1 time frame. Default settings.
Signal monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/users/tarasov.krk/seller
It has minimal settings. The values of input parameters are set for 4 digit quotes, they are automatically recalculated for 5 digit quotes:
- Lot - initial lot;
- MultiplierLot - lot multiplier for additional orders;
- TakeProfit - take profit;
- StepToNext - initial step for additional orders;
- MultiplierNext - step multiplier for additional orders;
- Tr_Period - Moving Average indicator period;
- Magic - unique magic number of the EA;
- Slippage - allowable slippage;
There are additional buttons for managing orders:
- CLOSE BUY - close all Buy trades;
- CLOSE SELL - close all Sell trades;
- STOP TRADING - complete a series of trades and do not open new trades;
- CONTINUE - resume trading.