This EA does not trade on its own, it only provides a trailing stop of trades opened manually or by other expert advisors. It allows you to integrate trailing stop as a part of your strategy.
How to use?
In manual trading simply attached this EA to the chart you want to trade manually, now open a trade and this EA will work its wonder. When working with other EA, create a separate chart and attach this EA and it automatically do its wonder.
There are two types of Trailing Stop: Trailing Stop above Break Even and Trailing Stop below Break Even.
- Trailing Stop above Break Even modifies stop loss above the open price if the price moves to your favor.
- Trailing Stop below Break Even sets a stop loss distance below the open price and modifies Trailing Stop if the price moves to your favor.
- TrailStop - sets the trailing stop relative to the opening price.
- TrailStep - modify trailing stop in steps to avoid excessive modification of order.
- Trailing Style - The option to choose between:
- Trail Stop Above Break Even
- Trail Stop below Break Even
For more questions and inputs suggestions you can email me at email@example.com or private message me here at Mql5. Thank you